What you'll need to succeed
- End-to-end recruitment services for Technical Engineer including Soft & Hardware Engineer, Quality Assurance, Product Developer, etc.
- Review and leverage the whole talent acquisition cycle from sourcing, job advertising, resume screening, interviewing to deliver headcount targets.
- Establish innovative and effective talent sourcing strategies, to build the talent pipelines.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to establish the fit-for purpose talent acquisition approach to cope with business growth and hiring needs.
- Provide recruitment solutions, talent mapping and market insights to hiring manager
- Develop, monitor and achieve talent acquisition related KPI to enquire the qualitative deliverables and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and compile various statistics and reports
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Business Administration, major in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Familiar with local labor ordinance
- Good command of spoken & written English and Cantonese
- Confident, independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge on HR functional skills with strong business acumen is an added advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, contact Jessica Yuen at Hays at +852 2230 7927 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org