Your new company
Our clients are the well-established corporate banks is looking for a Senior Manager & Vice President to join their Compliance team to support on general and regulatory compliance matters, and also compliance advisory. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes.
- Work closely with wholesale banking business units to advise on all regulatory compliance matters.
- For the VP role, she will be managing two teams with around 10 teammates.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 7 years of experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidates with more experiences would be considered as AVP.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7485 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1241366