Your new company
My client is one of leading F&B company in the Asia region. Due to recent expansion , they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their business
Your new role
- Coordinate with stakeholders including business users, IT team, marketing team and external vendors to ensure projects are delivered timely and with high quality.
- Participate in requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, UAT and launch planning.
- Effective use of internal/ external resources as required by projects.
- Manage change requests and conflicting requirements from business to ensure success.
- Effectively manage SIT, UAT, deployment and/or maintenance.
- Responsible for project documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, E-commerce or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years Project Management experience in e-Commerce or digital platform development.
- Knowledge in App or CRM development will be a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project and vendor management.
- Digital savvy. Passionate about the latest technology and data.
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive a permanent package of 12 months salary with discretionary bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.