QA and Manufacturing Director, EMS and Semi-conductor
Your new company
Our client is a Hong Kong Leading EMS and Semi-conductor Manufacturer, Due to the expansion of the business they are looking a QA and Manufacturing Director, for ensuring the quality and manufacturing processes of the production, internal and supplier manufacturing audit. Reporting directly to the COO.
Your new role
- Develop and maintain the company's quality management system to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct internal manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing processes are consistent, efficient, and meet quality standards.
- Conduct supplier manufacturing audits to ensure that suppliers are meeting the company's quality standards and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Work with suppliers to address any quality issues and drive continuous improvement in supplier quality.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures to ensure that all products meet customer specifications and are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, production, and supply chain, to ensure that quality and manufacturing goals are aligned with overall company objectives.
- Develop and manage a team of quality and manufacturing professionals to ensure that the company's quality and manufacturing processes are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Ensure that all manufacturing processes meet the company's environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices and incorporate new technologies and methodologies into the company's quality and manufacturing processes as appropriate.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Degree holder on Manufacturing, Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ experience above in an experience in quality and manufacturing management within the semiconductor or electronics industry.
- Experience with both internal manufacturing audits and supplier manufacturing audits, with strong knowledge of quality management systems, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed with transversal stakeholders
- Experience on Manufacturing Excellent, PMP, and Regional Project is highly considered
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
What you’ll get in return
This is a great opportunity in a leading EMS and Semi-conductor Manufacturer in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.