Your new company
A regional ELV/AV company with global presence is now expanding their operation in Hong Kong, They are now looking for numerous Project Engineer - Manager in ELV/ AV background to join their operations in Hong Kong and managing project in Hong Kong & Macau.
Your new role
- Responsible for project scheduling, manpower & subcontractor management, resource & budget allocation.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, vendors and project stakeholders to ensure information flow and tasks are being attended.
- Review design, drawing and specification for project works
- Attend and conduct meetings to keep all relevant parties update with the project progress.
- Responsible for site coordination, document submission and all relevant site activities
- Handle ad hoc duties and assignments as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Communications or IT or AV or relevant disciplines with at least 5 years' project management experience.
- Solid experience in AV/ ELV project
- PMP, MHKIE, Chartered Engineer, RPE are an advantage
- Green Card holder.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send us your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.