Your new company
This prestigious Logistics company based in Hong Kong require a hands-on, Network Engineer to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
- Troubleshoot Local LAN / WAN network problem
- Maintain correct network diagrams and photos
- Configuration for network devices such as router, switch & firewall
- Provide support, ideas, and suggestions for network setup
- Perform network monitoring
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and other duties when required
- Handle escalation procedure for networking products with senior engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within IT Network/ IT Infrastructure.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Network device configuration and technical knowledge on Router, Switch, Firewall, WIFI, WAN, LAN, VOIP, Monitoring Tools
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experience with Fortinet and Huawei Network Products would be highly advantageous
- Fluency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- CCNA certification is a requirement for the role.
- Other Cisco related certifications or Huawei Certifications will be highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Positive work culture with good work-life balance stability
- Non-shifting role.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed or are interested in similar roles within Information Technology Sector, please contact me with an attached CV at Anson.Hoo@hays.com.hk or please call +852-2230-7434.