Your new company
A well established E&M contractor is now looking for a young Mechanical Engineer to station in power station for operation and maintenance & project scope.
Your new role
- Provide technical solutions on maintenance and installation of a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment in a power station environment, e.g. method statement, lifting plan, risk assessments
- Ensure and uphold quality standards for the company and the client
- Support PMs and supervisors in conducting the works
- Drive innovation and productivity to improve safety/cost/schedule/quality performance
- Deliver weekly progress reports to Project Manager
- Participate in procurement and vendor selection processes to ensure all resources are as per the specification and available on schedule.
- Report of potential project non-conformance weekly through risk register
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma level or above qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years site engineering experience in construction and power station or similar environment
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and diagrams
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.