Your new role
- Lead a team to establish and review the market risk & liquidity risk policies and procedures manuals.
- Review and develop market & liquidity risk monitoring and stress test reports, as well as ad-hoc market risk exposure and position reports for local management and Head Office upon request.
- Advise senior management and relevant business units on market risk issues
- Manage mark to market and revaluation on fixed income products and other financial instruments.
- Participate in treasury and other banking systems implementation projects.
- Participate in new product development process.
- Degree holder or above with major in Risk Management, Financial Engineering or any Science disciplines, with CFA and FRM qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in market risk management with exposure to both plain vanilla and structured products.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Macro, VBA, SQL, VaR and related risk management tools
What you'll get in return
- Attractive remuneration package
- Harmonious working environment
- Career Progressive
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natalie Choi at +852 2230 7485 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.