Your new company
Our client is a Venture Capital Fund which focuses on venture growth companies in Biotech, Fintech, AI and Robotics. They are now looking for an Investment Senior Manager to join their team for start-up investments.
Your new role
- Deal sourcing, due diligence, market research in terms of technology validation, market opportunity and business plans
- Conduct financial modelling and deal valuation
- Work closely with internal teams to formulate fund strategy, establish external connections for potential co-investment opportunities and partnerships
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably Finance/Economics, Engineering/Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years or above work experience with exposure or knowledge in Venture Capital, specifically in Biotech sector
- Experienced in financial modelling, professional qualifications such as CFA or CPA are a plus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Cherry Ho at +852 2230 7493 for a confidential discussion now.