- Lead & conduct financial and operational audits, compliance review, as well as ad-hoc assignments.
- Identify control weaknesses, analyse evidential information, and suggest practical recommendations for risk mitigation and process improvement.
- Promote value and recommendations including efficiency and cost-savings opportunities
- Formulate audit programme and perform detailed audit testing on various business processes
- Prepare internal audit reports, present investigation findings and offer recommendations
- Liaise with auditors to formulate action plans and communicate audit findings and recommendations with local management.
- Monitor the implementation of audit remediation
- Take up special projects assigned by senior management
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline with accounting qualifications
- Professional certification of CPA, CIA, CISA, or equivalent experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years' auditing experience, while 3 years as Project Lead in Big 4 or similar professional firms required.
- Audit experience gained from MNC or HK listed companies would be advantage.
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions.
- Open-minded and proactive, ability to work within a multicultural team and with stakeholders across the organisation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with good report writing skill in English is required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Roy Chui 2230 7476now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.