Your new company
We are partnering with an International Institution. They are looking for a senior Human Resources Project Manager to join their dynamic team to support the Organisational Development and Business Partnering functions.
Your new role
- Partner with business leaders to understand their strategic objectives and identify HR strategies and practices that support the achievement of those objectives
- Lead organizational development initiatives, including change management, culture development, and employee engagement programs
- Collaborate with HR team members to ensure HR programs are aligned with business needs and are effectively implemented
- Provide guidance and support to leaders on employee relations issues, performance management, and other HR-related matters
- Manage the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, training and development, and offboarding
- Analyze HR metrics to identify trends and insights, and provide recommendations to improve HR programs and practices
- Stay current on HR best practices, labour laws, and regulations to ensure compliance and mitigate risk
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure effective collaboration and communication
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 8 years of experience in Human Resources (Organisational Development) or HR project management with 5+ years in HRBP or HR Generalist. You will be a team player and master your strong problem-solving and communication skills. Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to work with a market leading team, with great exposure in diverse Asia Markets. Excellent career exposure, an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
What you need to do now To apply for this role, click ‘apply now’. For a confidential discussion on this role or more career opportunities in Human Resources, please contact Tommy Li at Hays on +852 2230 7452 or email Tommy.Li@hays.com.hk
“Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays” #1244278