Your new company
One of the top tier worldwide insures, they are now looking for financial lines underwriter to join their HK business.
Your new role
- Review, analyse, accept or reject risks of the Financial Lines business, especially in Directors & Officers Liability (D&O), Medical Malpractice and Professional Indemnity products
- Develop and maintain relationships with producers to encourage the submission of targeted business, obtain necessary underwriting information and promote satisfactory service
- Identify process improvement plan, provide comments and feedback to any blockages
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
- At least 3 years of underwriting experience in Financial Line; or 3 years of work experience in local/international law firm or audit firm
- Mature, independent, self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Highly PC literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Underwriter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If you want to explore new opportunities within insurance, please contact Anson Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2230-7486.