Your new company
A well established main contractor is now looking for an Engineer - Sr. Engineer with civil/ structural/ geotechnical background to join their team on a Kowloon residential project for foundation part.
Your new role
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of foundation construction project site activities
- Handle on-site and off-site work;
- Provide engineering support for all project related matters in site projects including site inspection, recording and submission
- Coordinate and monitor the statutory submissions, consents application and report completion of works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Higher Certificate or above in Civil/ Structural/ Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 years’ or above experience in foundation projects;
- Eligible to TCP-T2 requirement of Buildings Department;
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD application;
- Applicants with less qualification / experience will be considered as Engineer;
What you'll get in return
- 13 months + bonus
- Alternative Sat
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send us your resume to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.