Your new role
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategies, mainly focusing on online marketing that align with the company’s business goals and objectives
- Work with local sales and regional marketing team to translate and execute overarching business goals into actionable digital marketing strategies tied directly to the P&L
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all channels, including PPC and performance media, affiliate, SEO, social media and email marketing.
- Monitor and conduct ongoing analysis through optimization and tech stack tools to measure and improve performance
- Drive sales to e-commerce platform, monitor and report on ecommerce sales performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement
- Analyse website performance including traffic and customer behaviour to identify opportunities for optimization and increased conversion rates
- Manage regional marketing vendors and relationships including performance media and PR agencies
- Keep up-to-date with ecommerce industry trends and best practices, and identify opportunities to apply them to our business
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital and ecommerce marketing, with a proven track record of brand building and driving online sales growth
- Strong understanding of ecommerce marketing channels, including paid search, display, social media, affiliate and email marketing
- Experience managing budgets and optimizing campaigns for ROI
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, tools like FullStory, Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Clouds, Optimizely, Microsoft Office. Tableau experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present findings to senior leadership
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.