Your new company
A Regional Investment Bank is looking for a Collateral Management Assistant Manager/Manager. 4-5 months bonus
Your new role
- Monitor collateral movements and ensure that all trades are properly collateralized.
- Value collateral assets and ensure that they are appropriately margined.
- Work closely with trading desks to ensure that collateral requirements are understood and met.
- Liaise with external counterparties to resolve any collateral disputes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Oversee Market Data and Static Data in Treasury related systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- 5 years of experience in investment banking or wholesale banking with experience in Collateral Management Operations
- Knowledge of ISDA, CSA and GMRA would be an advantage
- Experience of implement Collateral Management System and/or HKMA OTC Margining Rule (SPM14) is preferred
- Experience of AcadiaSoft IMEM & TriOptima, MarginSphere, Reuters & Bloomberg is preferred
What you'll need to do
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Christopher Cheung, email firstname.lastname@example.org / call +852 6386 3871 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.