Your new company
Our client is a top-tier main board listed company with a solid company secretarial and legal team here in Hong Kong. They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Company Secretarial Manager/ Senior Company Secretarial Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will assist the team in providing high-quality company secretarial support to the Board of Directors and senior management.
Your new role
- Handle company secretarial duties for Hong Kong listed group as well as its private subsidiaries
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports, interim reports, and other corporate communications.
- Assist the team in organising and arranging board meetings, committee meetings, and general meetings, preparing resolutions and minutes.
- Maintain statutory records and ensure timely filing of statutory returns and other regulatory filings.
- Monitor and implement changes in relevant laws and regulations, and ensure compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Assist in any assigned ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Associate member of HKCGI
- 7+ years of experience gained from sizeable Hong Kong listed companies
- Experience in handling company secretarial matters in relation to connected transactions
- Strong command in both Chinese and English
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email Natalie.Kwok@hays.com.hk