We represent one of the leading building materials brands in Hong Kong. They are looking to expand their business development team to focusing on a variety range of materials/ products. The opportunity is Assistant BD Manager, and we are seeking a driven, energetic and aggressive personality who enjoys developing business with new and existing clients.
Your new role
As an Assistant Business Development Manager (Project Base) it will be your role to grow revenue through developing new business to Developers, Corporate, A&D, End Users etc.. You will be able to analyse, plan, execute and review the outcome in achieving and exceed ambitious sales targets and business growth objectives. At the same time responsible for products sourcing, sales and marketing as well as brand building.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Higher Diploma holders or relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, experience in public sector projects is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Building Materials is a must, experience in sanitary ware or fitting out will be an advantage.
- Possess experience in serving public sector projects and able to understand the need of the customers when preparing offers
- A self-starter, work independently, comes with strong network and contacts in the project market
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications
What you’ll get in return
While working for a true market leader you will be offered a progressive career development. This role offers a very competitive base salary with rewarding incentives.
What you need to do now
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to take the next step in their career with a industry global leader. Please contact Andre Hui on +852 2230 7421 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1156732