Your new company
You will be working in one of the most top-tier Chinese banks and be part of the application development team to manage credit cards and self-service machines projects.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead, manage and implement IT personal banking projects, such as investment, card product, self-service machines or wealth management service.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
- Work closely with users, vendors and collaborate with cross-functional teams for system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing
- Monitor and communicate project progress and issues with project teams Identify dependencies and potential risks across project, take measure to resolve issues and mitigate risk
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issue
- Liaise and coordinate effectively with both internal and external parties
- Review, implement and execute system disaster recovery procedure
- Provide emergency support and perform system maintenance during non-office hours
What you need to do now
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in application development and system support
- Hands-on experience in Java/C#, SQL, Oracle DB or COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM, IBM MQ development
- Sound knowledge of various technologies such as Oracle, WebSphere, ClearCase, shell scripts, IBM Mainframe MVS
- Self-initiative an innovative with good analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236753