Your new company
We are partnering with a International Financial Institution and they are looking for a VP in their HR & TA team.
Your new role
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycles, ensuring governance and controls are in compliant with regulatory and internal policies, including background screening and other relevant assessments.
- Partner the line managers to provide professional advice on addressing various people related matters.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Support the development of human resources policies & procedures and ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 12 - 15 years of experience in Human Resources. You will be a team player and master your strong problem-solving and communication skills. Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to work with a market leading team, with great exposure in diverse Global Markets. Excellent career exposure, an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
What you need to do now To apply for this role, click ‘apply now’. For a confidential discussion on this role or more career opportunities in Human Resources, please contact Tommy Li at Hays on +852 2230 7452 or email Tommy.Li@hays.com.hk
“Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays” #1240214