Your new company
Our client is a top tier wholesale bank in Hong Kong and is currently expanding its business in Hong Kong. Depending on seniority and experience, they are hiring Relationship Managers at the VP/AVP level.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Acquire and expand a portfolio of local corporate clients with the purpose of identifying their needs and recommend suitable solutions
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing clients and delivering superior quality services
- Cross-sell various banking products including loans, cash management, trade finance, FX, global markets etc.
- Review the clients' financial statements and devise appropriate credit structuring solutions
- Collaborate with the client onboarding and KYC team to ensure the necessary documentation for the account opening / review process
- Compile periodic reports for management and ensure data is timely reviewed.
What you need to do now
- Degree in Business or Finance related disciplines
- At least 5 years of corporate banking experience with Large local corporates / China corporates
- Good credit sense and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Jonathan Auw at +852 2230 7447 now. #1212464