Your new company
Our client is the world's largest foreign bank that includes consumer banking, global corporate and investment bank.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Designing and delivering reviews that provide insight and value by identifying risks and issues, or examples of good practice, articulating root causes, supporting corrective actions
- Support Chief Compliance Officer East Asia to ensure compliance monitoring and testing activities are in conformity with the regional regulatory requirements.
- Conduct effective, objective, risk-based compliance monitoring activities pursuant to the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Leading reviews to ensure you and your review team adhere to the Compliance Assurance methodology in the execution of reviews
- Leading assurance activities that identify risk/control/outcome deficiencies of the upmost relevance, providing valuable insights and informed opinions
- Ideally you will have at least 7 years of experience in compliance assurance functions within a bank.
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of Investment Banking business, particularly Markets, preferably with a global Investment bank, experience of discussing contentious observations with management
- Investigative skills with the capability to identify key risks and areas of non-conformance with regulatory and legislative requirements and lack of controls, identify root cases, themes and trends
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Friendly and international working culture
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7485 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1238825