Your new company
With over 50 years' history, our client was founded in the APAC region. They are now one of a leading global provider of freight forwarding and logistics services with a network of more than 300 company and agent offices across 5 continents. They are now looking for a Trade Lane Manager to join this growing team to further develop their European and American trade.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be in-charge of identifying couple sellable models for their sales team. You will rework & review the destination cost / charges and service with our Product Managers to work out a detail action plan with measurement with each selected origin office. You will be the key to developing the European and American Trade Lane.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Transportation or Logistics or Marketing or related disciplines with minimum 5-6 years' high level sales experience with proven sales track record in freight forwarding industries & has own client base
- Strong Knowledge of the seasonal logistics patterns and requirements of each key industry
- Determined to pursue for a successful and rewarding sales career
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Solid project management skill to coordinate the business strategies
- Initiative, creative, aggressive and assertive in personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Recruiting expert in Sales
D: +852 2230 7919 #1244359