Your new company
My client is a utility company with business and operation across the globe.
Your new role
- Conduct user requirement studies (liaising with IT Business Partnering team), system analysis and design, contract negotiation with IT vendor(s) etc.
- Lead small-to-medium sized IT projects and guide junior IT staff (analysts, associates) on project delivery (if necessary)
- Manage implementation of IT business operation systems
- Participate in system development/deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines is a must. Master’s degree in a related discipline is desirable
- At least 6-8 years of experience in providing IT services
- Experience in project and vendor management
- Hands-on experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, containerisation, virtualisation and other cloud services.
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Mobile app development and support experience for iOS and Android
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills and teamwork
- Excel in vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
- Good spoken and written English
Successful candidate will receive a 2 years fixed renewable contract with above average fringe benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1230114