Your new company
My client is a blockchain solution company who focus on blockchain technology in both supply chain and financial field
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with the technical team and external vendors to develop blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance.
- Collect requirements from stakeholders of the consortium on applications and platform capabilities
- Analyze and studies business objectives and requirements
- Translate and document business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design
- Partner with development teams to plan out release
- Assist with UAT and implementation support
- Produced functional design and wireframes for applications
- Analyze 3rd party APIs and other methods of data exchange required for projects
- Product data maps between source and target systems
- Manage requirement traceability information and track status throughout project
- Manage changes to requirements through effect use of change control processes and tools
- Perform data analysis using SQL and other tools as necessary
What you need to do now
- Background in any of the following: Business Analysis or Software Development.
- Domain knowledge related to supply chain or trade finance.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Self starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy
- Extremely strong communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Nice to have experience in cloud computing platforms (eg. AWS, Azure).
- Nice to have experience with emerging technologies such as blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda), confidential computing and decentralized identity.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240847