Your new company
Our client is a global bank with strong existence globally. We are looking for a candidate to lead the team and focus on all-rounded risk.
Your new role
- Under Risk Department and focus on Liquidity risk, FX risk, Market risk
- Maintain and review market risk and liquidity risk policies.
- Hosting the ALCO meeting and preparing information
- Monitor bank’s risk level to fulfil the requirements of relevant policies and limits in areas of market risk and liquidity risk.
- Daily liquidity maintenance ratio (LMR) management and projection.
- Daily interest rate risk and gapping report management
- Performing Liquidity Stress Testing and propose suggestion for cash flow adjustment
- Regulatory reporting for HKMA.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the banking industry preferably with relevant experience in asset liability management and liquidity risk management.
- Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experience would be considered as Market and Liquidity Risk Manager.
What you'll get in return
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration package
- People management experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natalie Choi at +852 2230 7485 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.