Your new company
Local Leading Property Group
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experiences in application development
- Working experiences in WordPress CMS development, and Elementor, WPML plugins
- Knowledge of React Native programming on Mobile App development
- Familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Experiences with Azure Cloud computing services, e.g., Azure App Services, MySQL Services
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good analytics, problem-solving and communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Manage website, mobile, CRM and web application system project implementation and support
- Design and develop cross-platform APIs for company infrastructure and system integration
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, requirements, and implementation for digital enablement
- Develop and execute initiatives on corporate websites and web application with team and meet expectations with business owners
- Provide standard on website and mobile application and work with security team with regular update and vulnerability test with follow up.
- Support digital capabilities projects implementation and maintenance including eCommerce, Digital F&B, system integration with CRM and mobile app, etc.
- Conduct business process analysis and system design for digital capabilities implementation
- Coordinate with operation team on system process standardisation & automation
- Manage vendors in the system development, quality assurance, UAT, production launch and subsequent maintenance support.
- Work closely with user on daily support and provide help desk service with change management control
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.