Your new company
The company is a trust company and a major MPF product provider in Hong Kong providing MPF services, pension products and investment funds.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Enhance existing applications and develop new applications in response to the latest business direction.
- Collect user requirements by understanding the objectives, problems or challenges to the efficiency of our business operational flow and advise alternative solution in line with the company’s business strategy.
- Responsible for leading the design, development and unit testing of software components based on functional requirements.
- To ensure the developed software is high performance, secured, scalable, collaborative with both internal and external applications/databases.
- Participate in application/technical architecture development.
- To act as security control advisor, asset owner & custodian based on the information security framework.
What you need to do now
- Degree holder in any computer science related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ solid experience in application development with over 2 years in system design
- Hands on experience in C# and .NET
- Familiar with SQL and application framework development
- Knowledge in project management, web programming, Java technologies and system design of multi-tiered application
- Knowledge of MPF is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227870