Your new company
Your new role
- An International Bank is currently looking for a SVP of Recruitment Marketing to join their Regional Business
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a small regional team of 5
- Developing and implementing a recruitment marketing strategy that leverages a variety of channels and tactics to reach and engage potential candidates.
- Managing a team of recruitment marketing professionals and providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure they are able to effectively execute recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with other departments within the bank, such as HR, Talent Acquisition, and Communications, to ensure that recruitment marketing initiatives are aligned with the overall goals and strategy of the organization.
- Analyzing data and metrics to assess the effectiveness of recruitment marketing initiatives and make data driven decisions to improve results.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in recruitment marketing and continuously improving the bank's recruitment marketing approach.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external partners and vendors to support recruitment marketing initiatives.
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of working experiences in Recruitment Marketing with 3+ years of people management experiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and social media.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to inform marketing decisions.
- High level strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree in the related field.
- Proficient in Chinese Cantonese and English.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can send Keith your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1243219