Our client is a well-known testing body in the industry, and they are seeking a motivated and experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and a strong understanding of relevant standards and trends.
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will be responsible for providing support to the organization in developing sustainability strategies and reporting. You will be familiar with standards such as GRI, TCFD, ESG trend analysis and research, and able to deliver training to internal and external parties.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in sustainability strategies or reporting
- A degree in engineering, environmental management, energy management, sustainability or a related discipline
- Familiar with sustainability standards such as GRI, TCFD, and ESG trend analysis and research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Support team to deliver training to internal and external parties
- A team player; good command in English and Chinese
What You'll Get in Return
You will have the opportunity to work with a well-known testing body in the industry and contribute to their sustainability efforts. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career in sustainability.
What You'll Need to Do
If you are interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion about this role or to find out more about ESG opportunities, please contact Katy Chan on +852 2230 7472 or email your CV to email@example.com. #1231811