Your new company
Established 50 years ago, this business is a well-known manufacturing and apparel firm which specialise in manufacturing best quality products for global leading brands. They dedicate to achieve sustainable development especially to enhance factory working environment and less harmful to environment during the manufacturing process.
Your new role
Coordinating with different BUs in tracking business's Sustainability performance
Responsible in ESG and Sustainability data Consolidation and analysis correspondingly
Setting up sustainability initiatives and goals for business to align the sustainability strategy.
Carry out reporting services such as factory audit report, sustainability report and some sustainability-related updates
Understand the concern and requirement from stakeholders and solve their questions accordingly
Site visit to factories to ensure all compliance activities are fulfilled the business standard
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences/Engineering, Sustainability, Public Policy or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experiences in sustainability project and social impact study which experiences in textile/apparel industry are highly preferred
- Practical experiences in social audit and compliance
- Good demonstration in Sustainability reporting and familiar with global standard such as GRI, HIGG, etc.
- Analytical mind set in problem solving
- Good team player yet can participate as a independent contributor, willing-to-learn attitude will be appreciated
- Occasional travel
You will receive a foreseeable career development and attractive benefits. As a key participant, you can acquire experiences working with senior management and engagement experiences with other decision makers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call at (852) 2230 7472 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239738