Your new company
Our client is a well-known real-estate company in Hong Kong who put an remarkable effort in ESG and Sustainable development. They are actively looking for Sustainability talents.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage group ESG data and draft the Sustainability report under the group sustainability vision
- Analyse group performance in data tracking :
- Actively participate as Sustainability advisor within the business
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in Environmental sciences, engineering or relevant discipline. Master degree or above would be a plus
- 5+ years hands-on experiences in Sustainability project management and ESG reporting drafting. Managerial experience is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Familiar with ESG global standard such as GRI, SBTi, etc.
You will have a chance to explore a whole new sustainability environment under corporate level, competitive salary package and better career exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Katy Chan (Direct: +852 2230 7472)
for further discussion or alternatively drop the CV to email@example.com #1225989