Your new company
My client is Top-tier MNC Insurance company provides a wide range of insurance products including life, health, savings, investment for personal and business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and postmortems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Well versed with one or more of programming language: Java, Python, C, C++, Go, etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking (e.g. routing, ESDN) or cloud systems.
- Cloud experience (Azure is preferred)
- Analyzing and troubleshooting systems.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in designing large-scale distributed systems
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary package.
- Good benefits
- Stable working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239773