Your new company
Our client is a leading servicing company in communities. They are now looking for a Senior Town Planning Manager to expand the team.
Your new role
- Responsible in land-based planning, providing services in strategic planning, master planning & urban design, landscape design, tourism planning, economics consulting and development consultancy for various types and scale of development projects
- Various integrated, multi-disciplinary planning and engineering feasibility studies, detailed planning and design for new town or urban development, urban renewal, waterfront and public realm
- Responsible for communication with government, as well as statutory and non-statutory bodies, to obtain necessary approval of planning proposals and applications
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Town Planning or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience in property development project, preferably in sizeable or government related company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, working both independently and in a team-oriented
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a Start-Up Environment for an Established Organization.
What you need to do now
Please contact Miki Wong on +852 2230 7490 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.