Your new company
A leading listed Hong Kong-based financial services group providing comprehensive personal banking, wealth management and investment services.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform system analysis functions - develop and maintain systems according to standard of the department
- Prepare and update documentation for systems.
- Assist in the evaluation of software and hardware products.
- Work with Operations staff to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems
- Plan and monitor the work of Senior Analyst/Programmer, Analyst/Programmer and Programmer
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
What you need to do now
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Preferable over 5 years' experience in system development with knowledge in System Development Life Cycle Methodology or Agile development
- Knowledgeable in Java and Web application development or Mobile Application Development
- Well versed in Springboot, react.js, React Native or Hybrid Mobile application Development (IOS/Android)
- Knowledgeable in Structs 2, OpenAPI , SecDevOps is preferred
- Experience in project development for internet / online banking application(s)/ mobile banking is a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241936