Your new company
A Hong Kong-based conglomerate with core businesses in property development, infrastructure, and services. The company is committed to sustainable development and has won numerous awards for its environmental and social initiatives.
Your new role
- You will lead corporate social/philanthropic foundations, NGOs, or similar organisations in transitioning to social value-driven outcomes and social return on investment frameworks.
- You will manage social impact data and contribute to social-related sustainability performance.
- You will frequently engage with senior business leaders to drive sustainability initiatives.
- You will lead the sustainability strategy and set the framework for the business, shaping a positive image in society.
- You will manage different projects to balance key deliverables across multiple initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in sustainability, social sciences, environmental engineering/science, or related fields.
- 10+ years of industry experience in corporate sustainability, preferably in the property or construction sector.
- Familiarity with global ESG benchmarking indices such as MSCI, DJSI, and solid experience in sustainability reporting, especially under TCFD and ISSB standards.
- Experience in managing social and community campaigns would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive competitive salary package and the opportunity to shape the sustainability strategy of a leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact Katy CHAN (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on your career.