Your new company
We are partnering with a German Lighting Sensor & Control supplier with close to 10 years' track record here in Hong Kong + over 50years' in European to look for a Senior Sales Engineer to support their growth. They have solid in-house R&D and production facilities within Germany, they develop, manufactures and distributes intelligent automation and lighting control solutions that ensure better quality of life and energy efficiency in office buildings, educational institutions and health facilities. Their clients and partners includes wholesalers, installation companies, electrical and lighting planners and architects.
Your new role
- Promote the brand through direct channel (distribution partner and/or authorized dealer) and indirect channel (planner, contractor or investor)
- Develop new business relationships and maintain existing relationships with prospects and customers
- Build close relationship with clients, directly and indirectly with the clear objective of making the brand the first choice for contractors, planners and investors
- Responsible for leads generation and meeting schedules. The management shall also assign existing accounts for handling
- Accounts management, e.g. follow-up on proposals, Purchase Orders and update/status tracking in CRM
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration
- At least 2-3 years B2B sales experience in lighting control or building automation products
- Existing network with either Distributors, Consultants (MEP & Interior Designer) and Contractors would be preferred
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and willing to work under pressure
- Proactive personality, strong communication and organisational skills
- Good command of written both English and Chinese and including speaking Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Manager
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Recruiting experts in Sales
D: +852 2230 7919