Your new company
Our client, a Hong Kong Listed Life Sciences company engaged in the business of research and development, manufacturing, commercialisation, marketing, sale of, and investment in, products and assets which fall into three core categories - nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and agriculture-related. They are dedicated to hire a Senior Research Scientist for their new innovative research projects. We are open for relocation from overseas candidates.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage multiple discovery/ preclinical projects, and facilitate their translation from bench to bedside;
- Oversee the development of research programs and put new entities into the pipeline that can be further developed into targeted therapeutics for commercialization;
- Establish and maintain good communication with academic institutions in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Manage multiple CRO projects in China and overseas;
- Provide vision and scientific depth to strengthen the effectiveness of drug discovery within our group of companies.
What you'll get in return
- MD/ PhD/ Master’s degree in Immunology, Molecular Biology, Medical Sciences or other related disciplines;
- With relevant experience in a biotech/ pharmaceutical or academic program set up, specialization in oncology research is a plus;
- Experience in research & development of cancer immunotherapy and large molecule product is desirable;
- A track record of accomplishments in discovery research with products that have progressed towards commercialization is a definite advantage;
- Familiar with drug development and associated pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical markets is a plus;
- Foreign work experience or experience collaborating with overseas partners is an advantage;
- Self-starter with team spirit and complex problem solving ability;
- Good communication and influencing skills;
- Candidates with more qualification and experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Project Manager.
What you need to do now
- 5-day work, Stable Work Environment
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings
- Great Career Development
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Flavia at +852 2230 7473 for more information. If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Flavia for a confidential discussion about your options. #1240430