Your new company
Our client is a European pharmaceutical company. They are now seeking for a self-motivated and independent (Senior) Medical Representative to join their team.
Your new role
- Promote products to the Healthcare Professionals (HCP) in both the private and HA sectors.
- Work closely with Marketing team to drive marketing programmes targeted at the HCP
- Establish and maintain excellent professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Attend symposiums, company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in any disciplines, science related background would be a plus
- 1–3 years of experience in sales or account management; pharmaceuticals, medical device or healthcare experience would be a definite advantage
- Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Medical Representative
- Fresh graduates with passion are also welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and sales driven, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Clear and fast track career path
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.