Your new role
- Assist in formulating and executing annual corporate communications strategies and plan, including a branding and corporate communications roadmap, segment strategies, and key initiatives
- External Communication - responsible for PR and media relations, crisis communication, marketing campaigns and events, and promotional activities aimed at building a positive company image.
- Create compelling content for a variety of channels, including website, social media, and marketing collateral such as corporate video, corporate information kits, brochures and etc.
- Internal communication - Strengthen and implement internal staff engagement strategies in collaboration with HR Department and Social Committee, including organising employee activities, corporate social responsibility events, and training and development opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Languages-related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of experience in marketing and/or corporate communications fields, with experience in the digital or technology industry is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills, able to write and present press releases, project proposals and other promotional literature in crisp, clear effective English and Chinese.
- Strong attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, coupled with effective written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external partners, including agencies and vendors is an advantage.
- Effective team player with good interpersonal skills to build strong collaboration with a diverse range of stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.