Your new company
Join one of the world's most forward-thinking and cutting-edge brands in the retail and fashion industries as the lead for overall sustainability function at the group level. As the Senior Sustainability Strategist, you will drive the implementation of sustainability initiatives across different operations, formulate sustainability strategies, and use sustainability as one of the corporate branding tools to promote and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct research and benchmark key sustainability development, framework emerging risk, market trends, and translate best practices into insights
- Conduct gap analysis, identify improvement and seek business opportunities by fully unleashing the companies Sustainability initiatives and brand
- Formulate Sustainability strategies, framework, action plans and monitor the implementation
- Use Sustainability as one of the corporate branding tools to promote and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various business units on Sustainability initiatives and provide expert advice
- Manage and report group-wide Sustainability data, KPIs, and development progress
- University degree in Environmental Sciences, Sustainability, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Sustainability strategy, planning, and reporting related jobs in a sizeable organisation
- Good knowledge of Sustainability issues, trends, standards, and frameworks, such as GRI Standards, SDGs, GHG protocol, and etc
- Experienced in GG reporting and project management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PPT)
What You'll Get in Return:
In return, you will have the opportunity to lead the overall sustainability function at the group level and make a significant impact on the environment and society. You will also have the chance to build a flexible career in a visionary and innovative company committed to sustainability and social responsibility, with potential for growth and advancement in a dynamic and forward-thinking company.
What You Need to Do Now:
If you have a passion for sustainability, environmental stewardship, and responsible business practices, and share and demonstrate the company's core values, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.