Your New Company
Our client is an insurance company with business all over the world and they are currently searching for one mid level lawyer to join their expanding team.
Your New Role
- To draft, review and negotiate legal documentations and contracts in support of the investment and product team
- To assist the Company’s business initiatives and development and provide legal insights on corporate and general commercial aspects
- To work with lawyers out of the business to deal with transactions and issues related to legal and compliance.
- To keep track of existing legislations with analysis and recommendations which may impact on the Company’s business and operations
- To review and update existing internal policies and guidelines based on the changing legal environment
- To support the General Counsel and handle other legal-related tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5 years of PQE with Hong Kong qualification, preferably with experience related to insurance or financial services or been in corporate and commercial departments with law firms
- Knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Insurance Ordinance and Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Strong analytical with research skills, presentable and communicative team player
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking and writing
What You Need to Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] .