Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As an APAC Senior Business Manager, you will be acting as a bridge between different departments and functions, to establish operating policies, procedures and controls consistent with the business's regional vision and objectives.
- Working with senior managements and business partners to drive revenue and cost efficient decisions and strategies in APAC, including product/business margins, KPIs, client profitability, operating models, budgeting and forecasts, transfer pricing, cost reduction programmes etc.
- Identify improvement opportunities for the region’s management and governance processes, and ensure the regulations are align with the local policies.
- Work with the HK Office Manager to oversee facilities management and office administration for HK office and regional oversight for other APAC offices.
What you need to do now
- 15+ years of working experiences in business management and operations within the Cash Equity business, with knowledge in Fixed Income will be a plus.
- Experienced in project management, specifically being able to demonstrate the ability to manage and lead cross-functional projects, engaging effectively with senior functional leads in the region and/or globally.
- Familiar with industry’s change management processes and protocols.
- University degree in the related field, proficiency in spoken and written English, ability to communicate in Chinese will be a plus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226655