Your new company
A well-established, S&P 500 component MNC specialised in developing and manufacturing life sciences and clinical diagnostics products is currently looking for a sales coordinator to join their team.
Your new role
1. Process customers' orders and billing timely and precisely
2. Handle enquiries (via phone calls, faxes and emails) from customers and channel partners
3. Monitor and analyse backorder report and provide timely updates of order / delivery status to customers
4. Maintain and follow up of sales orders including standing orders, blanket orders and direct delivery orders
5. High accuracy of order processing and meeting the compliance requirement.
6. Maintain good documentation
7. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
8. Process claim and return as well as generation of credit notes
9. Send invoices to customer.
What you'll need to succeed
· Diploma qualification in a Science or Business discipline
· Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service and listening skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
What you'll get in return
In keeping with such an opportunity, a highly attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role above, please click "apply" or send your latest resume to Markus.Li@hays.com.hk
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact Markus Li, Life Sciences Candidate Specialist, +852 2230 7448 for confidential discussion.