Your new company
A global leader in sustainable and innovative mobility solutions, providing design, engineering, installation, and testing services for multiple signaling projects in the railway business. The company offers international mobility opportunities for experienced talents in the industry.
Your new role
Your company is seeking an experienced Safety Officer to join a dynamic team based in Hong Kong. The team delivers multiple signaling projects to their customer in the railway business, with dedication to sustainable and smart mobility in the field of design, engineering, installation, and test & commissioning. You will have a chance in compliance with the legal, contractual and internal requirement on Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), provide safety training, carry out safety inspections, conduct accident investigation, prepare safety-related reports.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO) qualification
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, preferably in railway projects
- Safety training certificates would be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-initiative, a strong sense of responsibility, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 shift a week - Day/Night-shift arrangement
you will get the opportunity to deploy internal Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) policies You will also get the chance to assist in handling internal and external safety audits. You can also explore the career together with a market leader and excel your knowledge in a fast pace environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion about this role or to find out more about Health & Safety opportunities, please contact Katy Chan on +852 2230 7472 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. #1245140