Your new company
A famous power services company which provide installation, maintenance and repair support to power station. They look for a strong and passionate registered safety officer.
Your new role
You will develop safety planning and implement it on the site and ensure related planning are under compliance and HSE standard. You will carry out safety inspection and auditing such as F&IU or ISO standard at the site and check if any potential hazardous situation. You are also responsible for assisting HSSE Management System. Support business by you expertise with safety related matter. You also need to carry out investigation if incidents happen and follow by corresponding prevention planning and reporting. Caching given to co-workers in order to enhance the awareness of safety.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Registered safety Officer, RSA, IOSH member is a plus
- Higher certificate holder in related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in construction, power station or related industries. Building, Civil and maintenance discipline are preferred
- Scaffolding and managing experience would be a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Long-term Career progression
- Internal tailor-made training and development
If you are interested to this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Katy Chan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +852 22307472
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1211798