Your new company
This Chinese Bank has established a prestigious brand name in Asia. It is well-known for its strong product capability, stable working environment and strong growth in the region. Owing to its steady expansion, they are looking for a Regional Compliance Manager to join their established and seasoned Compliance team.
Your new role
As an influential member of the team, you’ll be trusted with your understanding in regulatory compliance standards. You’ll be required to support the team by monitoring the compliance of overseas branches across APAC region. You’ll also need to provide advice to various departments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of compliance experiences.
- Solid knowledge on banking products and services
- Previous regional compliance exposures in APAC countries is highly preferable
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders in fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Candidate with more experiences will be consider as Senior Manager
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance experts within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: