Your new company
Our client is a one of the largest Consumer Electronic Manufacturer well-established group in Hong Kong. For the business needs, they are inviting an experienced QA talent to join the energetic Quality Assurance team as QA Manager to support the Group QA Manager for overseeing the entire product safety procedure and strategies.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in development, implementation and monitoring of QA systems to manage the product safety risk
- Review and implement QA and regulatory compliance strategy and programs in order to ensure the supply chain safety
- Lead a team to design, implement and manage an effective and efficient QA & Environmental system and conduct regular QMS & EMS Audits on the compliance and improvement.
- Develop tools, implement and monitor the performance of the Retail Quality Assurance project to assure the good safety and store cleanliness are reached to corporate standard.
- Review overall performance and provide recommendations by using quality matrix and reports for continuously improvements
- Perform investigation and troubleshooting of product risks from retail stores and customers
- Assure the quality, product safety and regulatory compliance standards are met for all merchandise and manufactured products
- Drive and develop digital platform to optimize efficiency and accurate decision making
What you'll get in return
- Degree holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciplines
- Possessing solid knowledge on QMS ISO9001 / EMS ISO14001, International Environmental Acts: RoHS & REACH, Products Safety Standards and regulations: UL / CSA / MET / CCC / KTI. etc.
- At least 8 years + experience plus 3 years at managerial level, experience in Audio Product is a plus
- Strong knowledge on electronic design, design for manufacturing, ability to coordinate across departments
- Proficient in English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is prefer.
- Working in Factory site in China with frequent travel to meetings in the Hong Kong office
This is a great opportunity in a World Leading Company in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact. By leveraging its beloved Audio Production and development is being delivered to the global market, they are multiple product lines has achieved tremendous success in international market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236430