Your new company
Local Leading F&B Group
Your new role
- Responsible for establishing, review, implement and monitor of test strategies for Digital Product, Web Applications, and Mobile Apps
- Work closely with DevOps engineers to establish automated testing, and CI/CD pipelines
- Develop test schedule and communicates to all stakeholders
- Prepare test case planning with documentation and management of testing throughout the project
- Provide advice on technical decisions and testing practice to testing team members
- Implement best practices in testing practices/tools, technology trends, for all projects
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 years or above experience in software QA and testing
- Familiar with the SDLC process and methodology
- Familiar with automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha, JMeter is an advantage.
- Experience in performance testing is a bonus.
- Experience with agile development process is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD with automation tests.
- Experience in testing mobile, web, and API with automated approach
- Solid experience on apps and web functionalities and business processes
- Experience on CRM and system functionalities is preferred
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email it to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.