Your new company
- A Retail Bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their Wealth Management Change Delivery team
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be providing direct support to Department Head and, if necessary, Division Head.
- As a Senior / Project Manager, you will lead a team and undertake projects, review and approve team's work outputs and ensure timely and quality project deliverables.
- You will manage mid-large size projects in wealth management, projects will be focusing on enhancing operations efficiency, productivity improvement and service quality.
- Initiate and drive new projects / solutions on group-wide productivity / quality improvement, cost reduction, change management and new technology deployment.
- Keep abreast of relevant latest regulatory requirements, industry initiatives, requirements and protocols, and relevant technology and solutions in best effort.
What you need to do now
- A university degree with 8+ years of working experiences in banking wealth management project management. Ideally with 3+ years of people management experiences.
- Strong project management, analytical skills as well as solid knowledge in retail banking wealth management products.
- Proficient communication skills in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 2230 7474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1231291