Your new company
My client is a world leading IoT company in the world.
Your new role
- Executes offer development projects in the business
- Prepares and executes comprehensive project plans meeting time, cost and quality targets
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money
- Manages the business case, acts as business partner focusing on maximizing the added value for the business.
- Manages stakeholders (business leaders, functional leaders, project office manager) towards successful delivery of projects
- Represents the project team in the business and provides regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
What you'll need to succeed
- Around 8-10 yrs working experience in Project management.
- You're a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) SAFe SSM, SAFe SASM or equivalent
- You've 3+ years of scrum master or relevant agile digital leadership experience.
- You've strong analytical, problem-solving, time-management and influencing skills.
- You're self-motivated, you've good communication skills and good team player
- Basic soft skills like people management, managing virtual, multi-cultural teams.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233913